General Meeting Minutes 12th June 2012
Meeting opened 8.00pm
|Apologies:||F Lehrmann, L Kelleher, L McNamara, P Gavaghan, C Shields, W Ganly|
|Seconded:||V Douglas Carried|
Minutes from the previous General Meeting as distributed in the Newsletter taken as read.
Accepted: S Eldridge Seconded: E Longshaw Carried.
C of G G
K9 Health & Grooming
Fundraiser for Geelong Hospital Kid’s Ward
Business arising from the Minutes:
Business Arising from Correspondence
Alcoa re donation of $250.00. Members agreed that the donation received from Alcoa be used to pay for the replacement of the outside sensor lights.
Sita bin price increase $44.00 to $48.00
RASV – Members voted not to donate Sashes to the Royal Melbourne Show this year.
C of G G. Insurance policy requested by C of G G has been sent
K 9 Health & Grooming – Members suggested that we offer K9 Health and Grooming advertising in the Newsletter.
Heather Miller – J Convery moved that we purchase racks for July’s Rally O Trial from Heather Miller.
Seconded: A Shackleton Carried
Ricoh – increase in photocopying price
Training Supervisor changes to Graduate guidelines. Defer to General Business.
Dogs Victoria – Rally O Trial Trial approval
Dogs Vic – President and Secretary’s Conference. Attendance may be difficult as Meeting is to be held on a Sunday.
Robyn Youl – Thank you card
Sandy Malady –Thank you card
Sally Hunt – After some discussion Members suggested that we check with the Insurance Company regarding the Insurance coverage.
Treasurers Report: No Report
Business arising from Treasurer’s Report:
- P Convery said that banking had been done and accounts were up to date. Asked that Members give consideration to taking on the Treasurers position as from the 1st July.
- Canteen Manager: Nothing to report
- Grounds Manager: V Douglas read written report. Added verbally that the key to the emergency gate on the bridge had been handed to the Club.
- Hall Manager: Nothing to report
- Shop Manager: A Shackleton read written report.
- Social Secretary: Verbal report. Mini Raffle was run at the NADAC Trial and made $40.00.
- Training Supervisor: J Shields read written report.
- Trial Secretary: J Convery read written report.
Sub Committee reports
- Instructors Meeting: Nil
Accepted: J Taylor Seconded: D Dickeson Carried.
Discussion was held regarding the changes to the Graduate Certificate. Report attached to the Minutes Book. J Convery moved ‘that we accept the guidelines for the Graduate Class as read at the General Meeting’.
Seconded: D Dickeson Carried.
As there was no further business
Meeting closed 8.40pm